Please see the exciting line-up of events at #TDWG2021 and note the Conference Call for Abstracts is open. The theme is Connecting the world of biodiversity data: uniting people, processes, and tools and is brought to you by the Biodiversity Information Standards Group (TDWG).
Got biological or geological data? Do you generate data? Consume data for research / policy development? Manage and mobilize these data? Some topics you’ll see covered include:
- Machine learning and biodiversity image analysis
- e-floras, e-faunas, and species pages
- Specimen data mobilization, from the DiSSCo point-of-view
- API linking, discovering, uses for, hands-on events (hackathon, unconference)
- Connecting biodiversity data with knowledge graphs
- Controlled vocabularies in multiple languages
- Curating interdisciplinary data in the biodiversity research community
- The Digital Extended Specimen
- Challenges of sharing ecological data
- BHL’s strategic plan and review new tools and advances
- Mushrooming, community science, and sharing biodiversity data
- Community building for our shared data future
- Maintaining the taxonomic backbone (or connecting those who try)
- Eat or be eaten: Don’t miss out on interaction data
- Assuring trust on community science biodiversity platforms: Policies and approaches
- Discovering known biodiversity: Digital accessible knowledge
Hope to see your abstracts! Got questions? Please send to: email@example.com
And if you don’t see your favorite #biodiversity #datastandards and tools topics, there are open sessions.
Registration will open soon.
TDWG Chair (2021-2022)
Deputy TDWG Chair (2021-2022)